FAAN Recruitment Form 2023/2024 – www.faan.gov.ng Portal
FAAN Recruitment Form 2023/2024: Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization, to oversee all commercial airports in Nigeria and offers support to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to foster an environment that will enable the development of air travel and related services most practically and cost-effectively possible. On the premises of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State, the agency holds its main headquarters.
FAAN Recruitment Form 2023/2024
This article contains information on the FAAN recruitment portal 2023 and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for the FAAN job on the website www.faan.gov.ng portal and also get shortlisted.
Most importantly, the FAAN recruitment 2023 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN). The application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal FAAN.
Currently, FAAN 2023 recruitment form will soon be available and recruitment is yet to begin. From reliable sources, FAAN will very soon commence a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal will then be open and applications will be accepted. The closing date has not yet been announced.
Read Also: Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2023/2024 | www.nscdc.gov.ng
Requirements in General for FAAN Recruitment Form in 2023/2024
Candidates who want to apply for the open positions must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Must be friendly
- the capacity to try new things and experiment
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Interested candidates must have good manners and be calm.
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- A well-organized CV or resume is necessary.
- You can apply if you have a WASSCE, NECO, or GCE. Must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE).
- All candidates must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identity card, passport, voter identification card, or national identification number.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must not have engaged in any illegal activity in the past Knowledge of computers is a plus
- strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- the capacity to achieve deadlines in circumstances with many tasks
- a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND credential from a reputable institution
- Candidates having a problematic criminal history won’t be considered
- State-issued identification document
- two (2) most current photos for a passport
How to Apply for a Job with FAAN Recruitment
The application procedure is rather simple. To apply for a position with the Federal Airports Authority 2023, take the following actions:
- Visit the government website at www.faan.gov.ng.
- Under “About Us,” select “Careers.”
- Pick a job that best suits you.
- Pay close attention to the job description and prerequisites.
- Select “Apply Now”
- Give all pertinent information
- Send your resume in (submission of the application online is free)
- Candidates that are chosen will be contacted via email.
Information on FAAN Recruitment 2023
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is its full name. Because it is a federal agency with several duties within the government, it occasionally needs to hire new employees. Information will be made available to the general public whenever FAAN begins hiring so they may stay informed.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has made it very apparent on the website www.faan.gov.ng that applying for employment with the organization is free of charge and transparent. This indicates that you should be qualified to take part in the recruiting process if you possess the required credentials.
Please be aware that the FAAN recruiting form has not yet been released. As soon as the form is available online, we will update this page. To learn when the form for 2023 is available, just visit this website or the FAAN Recruitment Portal at www.faan.gov.ng.