DSS Recruitment Form 2023/2024 – www.dss.gov.ng portal
DSS Recruitment Form 2023/2024: The DSS recruiting portal, application requirements, and procedures for obtaining the recruitment form are all covered in this article. On the www.dss.gov.ng portal, you may apply for DSS jobs and also get shortlisted.
DSS Recruitment Form 2023/2024
This year’s DSS recruiting has not yet started. However, we will try to keep you informed as soon as the DSS recruiting process begins. For the time being, we encourage you not to believe anyone who claims otherwise or that the DSS 2023 recruitment process has already begun.
The DSS recruiting 2023 application is free, which is very crucial. Please remember this if you intend to apply for any open positions with the Department of State Services (DSS). Application forms are available online at the DSS recruiting website.
Read Also: WAEC Recruitment form 2023/2024 | recruitment.waec.com.ng
Requirements for DSS Recruitment Form in 2023/2024
To get chosen, you must fulfill the following conditions.
- The ability to work in a new environment and Nigerian citizenship by birth are requirements for applicants. Computer literacy is a bonus.
- Display a birth certificate or current age declaration.
- A valid form of identity, such as a passport, national ID card, voter card, or driver’s license, is required of all applicants.
- All candidates must provide their O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB) if they are interested in the Department of State Service recruiting and must not be older than 30 at the time of application.
- Candidates must be free of any of the following issues: contagious infections, stammering, mental issues, sight, hearing, or physical disabilities.
- must be in good physical and mental health.
- For female applicants, this requirement is 1.65 meters, while for male candidates it is 1.69 meters.
a B.Sc., HND, ND, or NCE credential from a reputable institution
- two current passport photos, ideally with colored backgrounds
- For men, the applicant’s chest measurement cannot be less than 0.87.
- possess a legitimate certificate of state of origin that has been officially attested by local government officials.
- Candidates cannot be members of any fraternity, sect, or secret organization.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude exam and must not have engaged in any criminal activity in the past.
Application procedures for the DSS Recruitment 2023/2024
Visit the DSS recruiting website at http://www.dss.gov.ng/ to submit your application successfully this year. The application procedure is rather simple. Pay close attention to the directions and actions listed below.
- Go to http://www.dss.gov.ng/ to see the official recruiting website.
- Create an account using your working phone number or email.
- All terms and conditions should be read and accepted.
- Enter your information accurately.
- Verify every detail you have.
- Send your resume in
- As an alternative, you may just make an application in person at the state’s closest Department of State Service office.
More Information on DSS Recruitment
DSS’s full meaning is Department of State Services. Its main responsibilities are within the country and include counter-intelligence, internal security, counter-terrorism, and surveillance as well as investigating some other types of serious crimes against the state. It is also charged with the protection of senior government officials, particularly the President, Vice President, state governors, and visiting heads of state and governments.
It is a Federal Agency that is responsible for several responsibilities in the government and as such, it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once DSS is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
Simply share your thoughts in the space provided below this article so that we can keep you informed as soon as new information about DSS Recruitment 2023 becomes available.